Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Daigotsu: Interesting, I'll try it next time I play.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *crosses out Xel's name from the topic and writes "Shiin's" on it*

    I beat Sakura Taisen 1 for the first time, and started over to end up with different girls. Currently on episode 5. I also have to play Sakura Taisen 2 and 3 as well, and unlock secrets from Sakura Taisen 4 with other files, so its going to take me a really long time for me to complete Sakura Taisen series. ^^

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    illl nvr get to play a ST game T_T

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been playing Vice City a lot. Its getting pretty hard and I've decided I never want to drive another boat again.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Xel's Game Progress:

    KH: Still in colliseum, can't beat big dog monster (On pause, do to Suikoden 3 and PSO addiction)

    WA3: Done Ruins of Memory, tryign to figure out where to go next (Paused, S3 and PSO addiction)

    LotR: The Two Towers: Done game as Aragorn, playing through as Legolas

    PSO: Samus Aran, HUcaseal lvl 89, Yukiko, FOnewearl lvl 52, Kimiko, RAcaseal lvl 29 (paused, to get Yukiko to ult), Utena, lvl 22 HUnewearl (Paused,f or Yuki to ult) Kodachi (new character!), lvl 15, FOmarl

    Suikoden 3: Beat Chris chapters 1-3, Hugo chapters 1-3, Thomas chapter 1,started Geddoe Dchapter 1, just so Ic an get back to Chris's story (You gotta beat ch. 1-3 of Hugo Geddoe and Chris to do chapters 4 and 5)

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, myf riend who doenst' liek WC3, gave me his disc,s o I'm back on WC3 once laptop gets back!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sigh* ... i beat Burnout2 ^^;;

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    NO cure or hihg jump >< What lvl youig otta be for em? I have a save before entering tourny...

  9. #39
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was around level 15 when I beat him. I went through the Tarzan world first, that's how I got the cure spell. You should probably try to get up to that level or somehow get cure o_o Or you could try packing a lot of potions when you enter.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I got full pots on everyoen ><

    How do I get to Tarzan world, itw on't lemme go to the other place that I cans ee ><

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •